My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Messed Up My Blog Settings...

and could not fathom out how to fix the problem(my knowledge of computer HTML is virtually nil) the worry was that if I messed about I may lose the whole blog and all that I had written so far some of it is very personal especially what I have written about Mum...

However, except for two very small errors(one gave access to others to my template and a way into my settings)that has been removed so one problem has been fixed that may have existed for ages. The other one is the button that says IPower Blogger. I think when you clicked on that button you were taken somewhere...for now you stay put! It doesn't work.

However I have added for anyone wishing to use it(If English is not your main language)or you'd perhaps just like to see my blog in another language, a button on the right that you can click and search out another language, choose it, click on it and the text will change into that language but I have no idea how accurate this on line translator is...it looks ok though, though sometimes paragraphs run into one are big blocks of text, where at least in English I do try to break things up a little.

I must admit that my blog looks quite something in Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home