My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sticking With NPower

Cancelled First Utility easy as pie...I think they are cheapest for now but I don't like being caught up in a triangle with NPower and British Gas.

I can always look for a better deal in the future but the panic is on to cancel BG before the cooling off period passes...not helped by the fact that the BG call centre is closed until Tuesday at 8am. Everyone else is open.

FU is still cheapest but for what I'll save...and if I keep the use of the gas and electric down. I hate standing charges...that's the killer. I'll be paying £274(with VAT)approx before I use any gas or electric but if they give me(as promised)£100 at the end of the contract and £45 for paperless bills its a bit like being given most of the standing charges back.

I keep hearing of people having monthly bills as low as £65 and no higher than £100 per month I don't know how they do it, we'll just have to see...

I can always see if there is a better deal in the future when the renewal is due...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home