My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Food

All being well,
I am having the rest of my mackerel tomorrow(what a great buy that was)enough really to get four meals out of it(that's approx 60p per fish)and I can have it hot or cold and it has hardly any bones. I will be having it regularly.

I am also going to attempt a stir fry tomorrow night, just have to decide which meat to use. I may cheat and use some of my Quorn Chicken Pieces. That'll be interesting. Typical BH weather out there...

I'm not changing any more even if I have made a terrible choice but every comparison site I have gone onto for my energy needs and every combination I have put in has come up with a new utility supplier(new to me)and the information suggests that even paying standing charges I will save approx £152-£300 annually and I am locked into a fixed tariff until December 2013 so should charges rise which is expected I will hopefully miss them(Sadly I think on this plan the gas is cheaper an electric is more expensive and as I use electric more than gas)I may have shot myself in the foot.

But we'll see...I kept being told that a standard tariff which most utility companies were quoting can go up or down and even NPower were charging a standing charge even on their fixed tariff, the only company that was not was British Gas.

I don't really know what the electric will cost monthly yet until I start submitting meter readings and during Summer months I rarely use the gas for water or CH. So probably best part of my bills will be the standing charge...I think that is going to be approx £3.50 a week...so that I can't control but I can to some extent control my energy useage...

It is something I have to learn but again every which way I looked into things and that was using any comparison site First:Utility was top of the list and put first above everyone else.

Why can I not stop thinking tonight is Saturday? I just cannot shake off that idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home