My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Only 99p Each...

I do look in the charity shops now and find some bargains, good enough for me anyhow...whether I where them now or keep them back for the future. A few weeks ago I found this little jerkin...




And today I found this hooded anorack and both cost...99p. It's warm and cosy and well padded. Lots of pockets too. How can you be robbed at that price? Could be a very good choice if I happen to go out in the winter months...



After all the recent problems looking for a pair of ordinary black slip on shoes in a variety of towns and shops I managed to find some quite close to what I was looking for in a sale on a shoe site on the internet by Pierre Cardin for £29.99. Even the the pair they tried to sell me in the Clark's shoe shop yesterday were £64.99. So if these fit I'll be pretty chuffed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home