My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Starting Tomorrow...

the water company has informed us  that they are starting some work on the system  that may mean the water becomes discoloured.  They cannot narrow it down any better than saying it could be any time between Mon-Fri. So just as well I have that bottled water stored so I can still make some tea/coffee and I better fill the bath just in case.

So it may just be a quick wash in the sink for a few days. Continue to get shaved. If I use what I have in the bath and the water changes, I could be caught out! It's not supposed to but if the water was to go off that could be another problem...they do say that the water pressure could be reduced.

Perhaps I'll buy some more water, just in case...but this shows why it pays to have some bottled water in the house.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Got the water, if I need it great, if not its there for later(5 bottles of still/5 bottles fizzy)That's 20 litres and it only cost £1.80 and whilst on I bought my other gas canisters for my stove.

I have nearly moved all my crates and booze into the dining room and can start to see my way clear with my stock cupboard. I am determined to see the kitchen tidy before I go to bed tonight.

Then perhaps I can get the lists written up and I think I'll stick a label on everything with the dates more clear.

8 July 2012 at 17:26  
Blogger crl2amb said...

And when you have finished all that you can get around here and organise my home..........the kitchen needs cleaning too!

Cx

9 July 2012 at 12:58  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I would you know ;-)

Gildy x

9 July 2012 at 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home