My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, July 23, 2012

I Never Did Get Back...

to having my hot meal of chicken, veg, potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and gravy so my meals across the weekend were cold. To be honest they have all been the same. Wholemeal buns containing chicken,   lettuce, spring onions and tomatoes. So reasonably healthy. I guess that's chicken salad.

I also had some fruit and cereal so at least I have eaten.

Now, chocolate is so pricey unless I find something on offer, I don't buy it not that I was a big spender on sweets. I suppose this proves that if a levy was brought in you could force many to change their ways. But as I am a moderate drinker/sweet eater I am being penalised because I am on a low income.

I think that my last bar of chocolate cost me 34p, a simple block of own brand white chocolate and tonight as one of commenter's(Carol)on my blog mentioned that she was having some, so I have too. A little treat for me...four little squares...

I'll make it last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home