My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

With All My Talk Of Eggs...

this probably is good to know but someone, somewhere will likely as not say the opposite is true as they did for years, for now I can eat them and enjoy them but I always did.

Eggs Get Healthier

There's still only one food I avoid and I don't know if I am being silly(well, perhaps two)offal and beef.

They have some really good meals in my local supermarket but if you buy sausages the casings are always made from beef, even in most of their sweets they contain some aspect of...beef. I used to like corned beef but again I avoid it...all because of the scare over Creutzfeldt-Jakob-disease

I can get around the problem in sausages by buying skinless or looking for a slightly more expensive brand...but corned beef hash with onions and/or mash potato was always a nice meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home