My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Few Weeks Ago...

I mentioned buying some plain roasting bags...the cheapest that I found were ten for £1.13. If I can find the right herbs I should be able to save money because if you buy a sachet with a bag and herbs you can pay 75p-£1.50 for one which adds to the cost of your meal but a bottle of herbs can do a few meals and you can decide what you use and how much.

It's made cooking of chicken and meat much easier as has the slow cooker.

Well, the other day I found for £2 forty medium size bags that you can put fresh or frozen vegetables in, even chicken and fish too. And this means your microwave becomes a steamer. The bags it is claimed cooks everything quicker and uses 75% less energy.

So if I purchase another couple of packets of roasting bags and another of the steam bags, I have enough to last me for the year ahead.

How easy is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I do have a steamer but this seems easier...If I could find the instructions for the steamer, I'd try it out...

21 July 2012 at 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home