My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I May Dislike The Fact That I Am...

nearly a pensioner and see time passing by...

What worries or depresses me the most is the thought that I may end up in a Nursing Home. That should I live that long and become incapable of looking after myself. More likely for me because I live alone...and have no relatives...but   none of us know what the future will bring.Smiley thinking 020.gif


If I could shake that off perhaps I might feel more positive about things...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were only in your early fifties!

I thought that a life as a pensioner in the true meaning of the word didn't begin until at the earliest sixty five.

25 July 2012 at 23:55  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I am on the wrong side of the fifties :-)

If I survive and am in reasonable health(and manage to have some savings)I plan to make that the time for living and trying to more than I do now...

At present I haven't the income and I have to watch what I do so I don't affect the conditions of the help I receive...

The savings won't be great because they'll have been spent on normal daily living and you have to be almost poor as church mouse to be helped.

And if you have no earned income where will any spare cash come from?

You need to be financially independent.

I'll have to hope the odd Euro lottery ticket I buy is lucky.

26 July 2012 at 01:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home