My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chicken Thigh Day...

Think that says it all reallySmiley happy 096.gifjust have to decide what to have with them...

I was going to say that I haven't eaten yet but I did have some lettuce, tomato, egg sandwiches and also a Muller Rice Pot whilst messing about on the PC and I had three slices of toast and marmalade this morning...

So this main meal later on will fill the void...

Update:Around 8pm, I cooked two thighs, used roughly half of a sachet of some kind of mix so it can make another meal, half the water because its a smaller portion for one, some stock from the chicken I cooked the other day, some onions, streaky bacon and sliced mushrooms.  Also some mixed vegetables and potatoes. . It was supposed to be chicken in red wine.

There isn't the choice on the supermarket shelf but where you can pay 80p-£2 for a sachet of herbs/mix with a roasting bag. I found one of the food manufacturer's have tins of some flavours normally found in these packets for £1.99 but you can measure out individual servings up to 12 servings and that's cheaper so if I could find some more of them, that would be great!

It came out fine and was a decent meal. One of my more expensive meals because I had two chicken thighs, so where my daily budget  is 50p - £1 and at most £1.50 this probably came in around £2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home