My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well, That Will Be Strange...

I will be going to my first hospital visit in ages with my Consultant in July hoping all is well without Mum to come home to and words of comfort when things were not as they should be. This time where once I'd have thought nothing of using a taxi on such an occasion this time I plan to use the free service offered by the ambulance service.

I could turn the day into a kind of short day out and visit some shops different to here but to be honest I cannot be bothered. There's nothing I need, I'd only be filling in time.

Really all you have around here unless you've access to transport is shops, shops and more shops.

Even Darlington that everyone made a beeline for and could make a day out of it holds no appeal and many of the best shops have closed.

Suspect that is the same for most of the UK.

Otherwise its a library(if they manage to avoid closing due to cuts)and cafés.

There's only so much you can do and to get to somewhere where you can sit and look at a lovely view like the sea or the countryside, it costs to get there...

Moving around the UK is expensive...even just a few miles costs...transport infra structure is poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home