My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well Let's Hope That My Finances Are Sorted Today...

It will be fun going over all the old ground again with someone new...

Afterwards, I'll hopefully have a little shop and re stock the fridge, the freezer is still full. It will mainly be basics today, salad, fruit, milk...fresh stuff. Nothing extravagant(Have to watch the pennies)and the electric bill will be due soon and I have to try and pay the rent and I think it's that time of month again...

Will have to have something to eat...

Yesterday, it was mainly cereal and fruit, sandwiches of cooked ham, cheese spread and tomatoes. And weak coffee.

I'll have to continue to tidy around...but I can see my way.

The weather did not look too promising but as the day has gone on,the birds are singing, the sun has come out and I don't think it's going to rain which will be a change...

I've got my documents together and am almost dressed and then will just be waiting for the the taxi to take me to the appointment with the CAB, I do hope that they can help me today...

Not much more I can add...

CAB says applying for probate is not urgent and it will take up to a year to be passed(whether I do it or go through a solicitor)and I am doing everything by the book. So its basically as we were for now and nothing has changed. At least I know where I stand legally.

I've been out for four hours and I am now really tired. I could not have walked any more and my legs were aching having to stand...I really needed the taxis today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home