My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Found Some Cutlery...

I told you that I would...

I have enough plates, bowls, mugs and cutlery to last me a lifetime so unless I suddenly break everything...

I did actually manage to chip a dinner plate not long after I was alone and I'm going to super glue it.

Today has been a day where I have not eaten much at all but I still could or I may just snack and start afresh in the morning and make up for it tomorrow.

Having talked about a "Full" English I have the craving for one so I may start with Orange Juice, a small bowl of cereal and fruit, said Breakfast and some toast and coffee. Now, if I get that into me I won't suffer...

And as I am likely to be doing so internet work through the night I may spread it over a few hours say 4am Orange Juice, 5am Cereal and Fruit, 6am Breakfast, 7am toast and coffee.

Until 4am what I doing on the internet will run without my help and last approx 4 hours...that's why I may start my feast around that time...

Update:I had some salad in some wholemeal buns and some orange juice but slept well so stayed put. And did not do all I planned on the internet but the radio programmes are still available so there's always tonight.

I still plan to have the "Full" English and some cereal and fruit later on.

I'm going to have a lie down for an hour as I have had a good clear out this morning and my house is tidy. So I'm having a coffee in my new big cup and saucer.

The local shop where I purchased my washing machine came out and it's working again and if  it happens again I think that I can fix it myself. It only took about 2 minutes to sort out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home