My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What A Pain!

When I can ill afford any extra expense and am worried about my finances...my main desktop computer has failed me. And I keep getting the blue screen of death! I have tons of stuff on the hard drive which I could transfer to the other spare desktop pc if I could find a usb cable with the same ends, so far no joy. 

The main worry being I don't want to lose all my favourite sites that I have stored in my browser or my email contacts.

I cannot work out  how to set up my e-mail on this laptop so will be depending on my pc repair man, I think he's coming out tomorrow around 2pm. 

If something has to go wrong...it will go wrong!

In the mix up I think that I have managed to disconnect some external hard drives and in the process I am unsure which adaptor is for which hard drive so that may cause further problems especially if the voltage is different...I hope I don't lose all my mp3 music files again because of that, I did once before!

So I am away to tidy my bedroom to create space for when he comes tomorrow...he'll probably take it away. And I am still looking for a usb lead.

I don't suppose I'll get on here much today now and if I don't get the e-mail sorted I could be missing for a day or two...

I hope he doesn't charge too much for what needs to be done.

If any of you have the e-mail addy which has 48 as part of it that still works on this pc so it should still be possible to reach me. And seemingly my blog is still up and running...

I'll see you when I see you!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I'm a bit surprised that I have managed to post reasonably ok on here. I need to have some software added and my e-mail set up. I have no idea what I am doing ;-)

21 May 2012 at 04:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home