My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Not Exciting But I Have Eaten More Today...

Toast, marmalade and coffee this morning.

Two sultana scones with strawberry jam for teatime.

Some mugs of coffee and lemon squash throughout the day.

A cup of vegetable soup a few minutes ago.

And I am about to have a sandwich with cheese, cooked ham, tomato, lettuce, chutney and egg.

Followed by a creme caramel for desert. And some ice cream too.

I forgot to watch Blockbusters at 8pm so whilst I am able(in the next day or two I won't be able to)I am going to watch the repeat at 9pm...then I may have an early night.

Apart from coming on here to download some items, I hope I sleep well, when you sleep its as if everything as it should be...until you wake up. Or I may listen to some music from abroad.

Because I am not always sure I can use all the milk I buy, I have started using long life milk and powdered milk. Once opened it is used like fresh milk anyhow and until you need it, it doesn't fill the fridge. At present I have 15 litres of milk in the house! With dates going up to October...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home