My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Cannot Believe That I Have...

just eaten a creamy mushroom, chicken and rice dish at almost 2am but hey I only have myself to please and I don't keep to specific times for meals...I eat when I eat.

But I'll tell you what I found whilst shopping tonight and OK, one packet costs almost as much as what I pay now for a day's meals 75p($1.12)but if I can portion it out, it should be great. I am managing to feed myself daily on a budget of approx £1-£2($1.58-$3.16)most days.

Remember those Angel Delight's that once were very popular with children perhaps they still are. They've brought a new selection out that has Ice Cream in the title and when I have read the back of the packet after you mix it with milk and whisk it you pour it into a plastic container, freeze it in the freezer and it becomes like freshly homemade ice cream. So I'm looking forward to trying them out when I have room in the freezer to put it. When I bought them I didn't know you had to freeze them...

I think Mum might've enjoyed them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home