My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Slept Well And Felt Bright This Morning...

Quite well into the day...but I have realised that I have had a nightmare...I had that dream again about being on holiday in Bournemouth where we never seem to reach the beach and sea, no matter what we do and we usually return home without seeing it but I have a very vague memory that I may have had a dream with content which was very morbid but I haven't enough of a memory to really know what was going on.

But I think there were some bodies hanging from a ceiling. I don't get dreams like that. I rarely remember what I dream at any time. I don't remember this waking me up though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home