My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Package That I Missed...

yesterday via the mail requiring a signature was...my dressing gown...arriving 7 days earlier than they said it would...

Its great!

Its going to be another addition to helping keep me warm. I have had to turn the sleeves up but cannot decide whether to leave it at that or sew them...It's made of a kind of fleece material and is called a robe with a tie belt.

All things I buying to try and make a more austere life livable but things Mum will never see me wear or use...or probably would never think that I would ever have to consider buying.

I've just repaired(not very well)a hole in those loungewear trousers(Two holes actually...)now the pyjama's have come away at the seam so I need to repair them...what next?

1 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Ooooh Gildy!
I hear that slumberwear parties are all the rage in certain sections of society (not mine, I hasten to add).
Sounds like you're ready to go!

17 May 2012 at 12:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home