My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Beard Has Gone...

I told you it wouldn't last long...

To be honest I hate leaving myself unshaven and it hurts quite a bit to remove if you leave it for days..

It's a little warmer so no Long John's on today so far!

I don't look at myself in the mirror much, there isn't much to work with these days...but I am reasonably tidy. I haven't much hair these days but it has gone grey. I won't be bothering to try and change it back to its original colour...no Grecian 2000 for me...who on Earth came up with that name for a product?

I'm having a late breakfast...Honey Loops, strawberries, bananas and semi-skimmed milk. I had some toast, marmelade and a coffee earlier.

I had planned to watch a few films on tv, maybe I still will, its been ages since I watched a movie. Can't decide whether that will be something I'll get into again. I get restless now and don't feel like sitting there for a couple of hours...I've kind of got used to having a radio on in the background and being able to lie down and rest whilst being entertained.

Years ago I used to sometimes rush home from work or school to see a favourite programme, now if I happen to be out and miss something...I don't really care. I was like this before this happened with Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home