My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

If It Arrives I Managed To Order My Dressing Gown...

and it's my first purchase on E-Bay...


I was going to go for the grey but in the end opted for the blue...



mens fleece thermal dressing gown robe

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

James Bond eat your heart out!

Cx

12 May 2012 at 18:41  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Its not bad is it...it will do the business...

Its not been a bad day here but it's getting a little chilly now. I feel a little cold...perhaps I'll strap a hot water bottle to myself or put the old long john's on again (-:

Now should I watch the tv or listen to the radio...and have a lie down...there is an interesting documentary followed by a play on Radio 4.

I won't always buy it but I managed to get a TV mag with most channels and most of BBC Radio featured in it for 50p(it doesn't BBC 4 Extra which is a pity)

There is still something about having a magazine in your hand as opposed to trying to look on thenet and having to keep being at a monitor screen.

12 May 2012 at 19:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home