My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Prisoner In My Home...

If I was to go out and use a taxi everytime I want to, I'd have virtually no money and if I wanted to go much farther than a few streets, even moving around the town would see the money disappear even quicker. If I attempt to walk I pay for doing so and I am painfully slow. So I will be cutting back on how often I go out.

If I could afford to do so I am tempted to have holiday or a couple of days away but someone somewhere will say if I manage either, I am fit or can't be as bad as I am. Even if it takes a while to recover at the destination but it perhaps helps my emotional well being. There could even be a clause somewhere that expects me to report that I have gone away.

And because they want to call you in for assesments and you never know when you have to stay close to home in case you are sent a letter or they phone you at short notice. So when many think life is great when you have to take Government money, that's not necessarily true.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you buy a cheapish mobility scooter ? look on the internet.

24 April 2012 at 20:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good idea. Reconditioned ones are not too expensive.

24 April 2012 at 21:02  
Anonymous VQ said...

Excellent idea! I've been looking for one on Ebay for a couple of months now. They're coming up all the time and often go for £200 - £300.

24 April 2012 at 21:06  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I might not be allowed because my eye are not as good as they were but I like the idea.

24 April 2012 at 22:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are plenty of old folk riding in them....you just have to be careful you don't knock anybody down.

24 April 2012 at 22:17  
Blogger crl2amb said...

I;d buy you a crash helmet Anthony!

Carol

25 April 2012 at 18:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home