My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone Want A Lodger?

I don't take up a lot of room and I don't eat much!

6 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Ohhh Gildy.
You're a great one for crossing your bridges before you get to them.
You're bound to feel like this at the moment. Give it time.
And don't make any momentous decisions for at least a couple of months.
You think you're thinking straight but I can assure you, you're not.
We're all the same when we lose somebody close to us.
Chin up.

24 April 2012 at 19:09  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I know that you're right VQ, I write my blog as I think it and sometimes my feelings change after they've been posted.

Perhaps I have too much time to think...

And You watch now I'm into radio, music and my PC's I'll probably be stuck here for hours.

I must remember to take a break and try and have a walk about and give my eyes a rest from the monitor.

I haven't eaten so I might go and make a chicken burger and have a cup of tea or coffee. It's something, I can always add some lettuce or tomato.

24 April 2012 at 19:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why MIGHT go and have something to eat. Just do it!

24 April 2012 at 19:20  
Anonymous VQ said...

Quite right. And report back!!

24 April 2012 at 19:42  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I'm doing it, I'm doing it!

Its not much but it's something, I don't need to eat a lot. As I'm not burning the energy off!

24 April 2012 at 20:04  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I have had two cups of tea and two bowls of cereal too.

25 April 2012 at 01:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home