My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Liquid Morphine...

Tried it out in the middle of the night with the dosage(10mg)suggested by the Dr who prescribed it. It had no affect. It did not stop the pain nor did it help Mum sleep any better. It had a burning effect when she took it in her mouth.

So that's put her off and the thought that perhaps she needs a stronger dose doesn't help. I hope she can do without any increase or change in drugs to help stop pain but perhaps a tablet would work better. I'll suggest that maybe in the next day or two to those who decide on Mum's care.

I assume they start you off on the lowest dose possible and change things accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home