My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I Couldn't Resist...

I'm sorry we have loads of mugs and...I have also broken plenty too. But there it was...It only cost £1. One saying in pastel colours and in a kind crayon writing..."I Love My Mummy" Mum would've been better  but...

Anyhow, Mum's using it already and calling her mug...

Good day, she's sleepy but rested(I wondered if needs another blood transfusion)She's with it, she's listening to her music...the selection is on the player but it seems to playing a different order of tunes that have surprised me.

Almost forgot Desmond Carrington starts his new series on BBC Radio 2 tonight about Icons of the 1950's and his guest co-host is Sir Jimmy Young and the first main guest on the first show is The Beverly Sisters so we'll settle down and listen to that soon.

Mum's reached 2,000 calories with little effort so we may get over that target yet! I'm about to cook some soup.

Also, no major problems looking after Mum today either...a good day! We got tired of wiating for the carer today so I bathed Mum and then just let the carer check her over afterwards and put all the creams on. We'll pay for her visit but who cares!

I found the misplaced letter with the date and time of Mum's appointment with her consultant next Wednesday. It was a bit early 9.50am. Called his secretary and she's slipped us in for the same session but for 11.50am.

Whatever we're told that is better for us, more time to get Mum ready and she may be more awake by then. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home