My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Always Looking For Things To...

Give Mum choice in what she eats and just hoping they'll help add weight and make her feel better.
I went out with only three or four items in my mind on a shopping list but I came back with four or five carrier bags.

New deserts and yogurts, double cream, whole milk.

Some originally intended for children and some in smaller portions. I don't know if I can get through everything by the time the dates on them are up but I'm going to try. Even if I have to eat them myself. Some of the yogurts I found are made with whole milk. I bought our first fromage frais too. I don't even know if that's the correct spelling.

So many flavours...apple and blackberry, strawberry and banana, custard and rhubarb and more.

I still managed to come home without a couple of things, tomatoes for my salad(Luckily, I have five in the fridge)and a Birthday card to send on behalf of Mum to a friend so I guess I'll have to go out again on Monday. And I thought I could avoid having to...

Now that I look after Mum's financial affairs with the Government I tried to take out the money from my bank account and found that there is a limit on how much I could withdraw in one transaction so I'll have to have another go at that by which time more will have been added. But I won't exceed the limit.

Exciting isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Hi Anthony

I wondered if your Mum would like those little pro biotic drinks like Yakult. They are very soothing but a bit expensive.

Carol

12 March 2012 at 18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home