My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Insulation...

I guess it has to be done but our neighbours have been having loft and cavity wall insulation installed today. What a noise! When you are ill and want peace and quiet(like Mum)it always seems worse. Well, once complete that should be it.

I am trying to be fair.

I don't know if I'm imagining it but some of the work sounded as though it was happening between the walls we share between our semi-detached properties rather than just the external walls front and and back.

Something is happening inside their house.

We could feel our own house vibrate...even the bedroom floors and Mum's bed!

3 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Anthony

I have been thinking about you and your Mum recently - you know how you get busy etc and something is in the back of your mind, how I lost touch with you.

I did not see you post on Dspy recently and I very rarely do myself.

It's my birthday today and I am going out soon for a meal, but I am going to come back and catch up on your musings.

Love Carol (aka Flying4x)

13 February 2012 at 16:43  
Blogger crl2amb said...

as above

13 February 2012 at 16:46  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thank you Carol,
I thought the same about you too(and some others)
I know we have both kind of lost track of what's happening over there(through probably listening less and changes to the schedule)

Thank you for returning...

I do hope that you have a lovely evening and Happy Birthday Greetings to you...

Its good to have some good news for a change and something happy happening...

Take Care

Gildy xx

13 February 2012 at 18:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home