My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Ignorant...

I can half understand why a Social Worker may wish to avoid talking to clients out of hours and not in their official capacity(perhaps its written in their conditions of contract)but you cannot really avoid saying at least "Hello" if your paths cross. You can acknowledge each other. Its doubtful anyone else would guess you are a Social Worker or a client unless you've had to use the service and to anyone else who she talks to it could be a friend for all they know.

Not long before Christmas I was sat in the town centre resting my tired legs and she walked past me, head down and avoided eye contact, ignoring me.

Today walking around the local supermarket she had to pass me and we were so close its a wonder our shoulders did not brush against each other and she still tried all she could not to speak but I made her say at least "Hello!"

And then for the rest of the time she was in the store if she saw I was in a particular aisle she did all she could to switch directions so she would not have to speak or have any contact.

Believe me I have no desire to talk to her but it is a worry and annoying that she has, in theory, so much power that she can make decisions that could affect us both so much.

She has such an opinion of herself which can be seen by the way she carries herself.

And to think she is visiting us again on Tuesday...the same day of the week that the District Nurse seems to favour. Supposedly a day no one does and therefore is restful. I can think of better things to do.

Update:Mum had a great day in every way and I can report as I write this added paragraph in the early hours of the next day, she has been having a lovely restful, peaceful sleep through the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home