My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good News All Round?

At last I can report that my blood tests are fine! And the consultant has arranged an appointement for April but he is happy to have me send my results in and him let me know how things are.

He's been very kind about that.

"That" meeting that I am not supposed to know about had been pencilled in for 2pm tomorrow afternoon but just as quick as it was arranged...it was cancelled...something had come up and the Social Worker was not available.

It appears that just possibly the District Nurse/Social Worker have hinted that things "Got out of hand" and things were said that should not have been... that's an understatement. And who's fault was that? Lets hope that's the line that they continue to take.

Its not very often these kind of people back down and admit that they were wrong.

The big problem is that they have been less than honest and they did not talk direct to those concerned. They were playing one off against the other. And everything was being found out almost by accident.

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Phewww. Glad that's sorted out.
The trouble is that you and your mum are in the middle and that's so unfair. You have already got more than enough to cope with without them making things worse for you.
Anyway, I hope you're feeling better about things now.

26 January 2012 at 16:11  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Glad to hear it Gildy.

26 January 2012 at 18:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home