My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Day And Ready For A Possible Fight?

We never see hide nor hair of the Social Worker most of the time and there are times when I have approached her/her department in an open manner asking for help or suggesting ideas and you hear nothing! She has a lot of power though and she has decided to grace us with a visit.

Mum has decided to give her a bit of a surprise...when she walks into our lounge Mum will be sitting in her chair not in the bedroom. And hopefully Mum will have a bit to say about what she wants regarding the care she is or is not receiving.

Yesterday, I got the impression rightly or wrongly that just maybe there could finally be some give on behalf of the authorities who are supposedly meant to helping "Us" rather than adding to our stress.

Lets see if we feel that way after she's been.

On a positive side the carer today said she thinks that Mum is gaining weight and that has to be a good thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home