My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Silly Not To...

I saw a compilation CD in a local supermarket which had enough "new" tracks that I do not have in my collection already and it was going to cost £4.97. There was an offer though that if you purchased another CD that is the store's own CD chart, you could buy this CD for £2.

I found another CD that cost £3(and again had enough "new" tracks to make it worth purchasing so I managed to buy the two for £5. So that made both only £2.50 each(or it was like getting the £3 CD for nothing)That's 120 tracks in total(and even if I lose 20 tracks on each album because I already have them)it is still quite a bargain.

I haven't quite worked out how many tunes are duplicates.

Update:It turns out I have 35 new tracks so its still not bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home