My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Confirmation...

"That" meeting takes place at 2pm this afternoon...as far as we know the Social Worker, the carer and her boss are attending. We were never supposed to know but we can claim that we do because the carer mentioned it was going to happen in front of the Dr and District Nurse last week.

I liked having the carer around when the Dr and Nurse were here last week as it was like having an independent witness present and she was able to hear what I did and we can support each other but also when I stepped out of the room for other reasons she heard what I did not.

Naturally, I do wonder why it is happening and what is to be discussed as the care Mum gets could not be any better. Of course I am biased but I know I am giving her the best food and drinks, keeping her warm and clean and she is relaxed. And the same is true of the carer Mum has...

Well, we'll just have to see what happens next...

Update:Two and a half hours after the time of the meeting starting and I have heard nothing(Is that a good sign?)

What's that saying about a watched kettle never boils...

Update Two:Well, it just adds to the intrigue. I have had a text that leaves more questions by what it doesn't say. "Nothing much to tell really. Just the usual. My supervisor was there so I didn't get to say much."

She was ready to say so much...

So what was the point of having the meeting? Have we anything to fear? It's weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home