My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Maybe We Can Draw A Line...

Over recent events.

The Social Worker admitted to meeting our carer and says that it is written in her files that Mum wants to stay in the care of myself and remain in her own surroundings. And as far as we can in our situation, things are reasonably positive. And the last Dr who called has not raised the option as the previous Dr that Mum needs to go into hospital.

So all in all, better than I expected.

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Glad things are looking more settled.
Things have tuned quite cold down south so I'm supposing that it's even colder where you are.
Keep warm, both of you!

31 January 2012 at 19:31  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Yes, it is very cold and we've every excuse to stay indoors.

Having said that we have quite a lot of snowdrops, crocuses and daffodils showing already in the garden.

Try and stay warm too VQ...

31 January 2012 at 20:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home