My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nice Food, Small Portions...

The other night it was a bit difficult to get some fish into Mum for a meal but I discovered if mixed with mash potato, it went down easily and once inside it will do her as good nutritional wise.

In general Mum is not eating as much as she was but I try to see what she does eat is good for her.

I was going to do one of my shepherd's pies today but forgot that mince(if frozen)has to be defrosted for at least 12 hours in the fridge so a change of plans...will now have that tomorrow but what to have tonight?

At least in a variety of ways she has reached approx 1,500 calories and there is still eight hours remaining of today.

Update:It can be done...we have reached approx 2,500 calories and the day comes to an end in approx 5 minutes.

As for Mum its been a good day. She is relaxed and unphased. And has appreciated a day that she has been left alone except for my care and I have found it no problem and I am not stressed out. At present I can do most of what I have to do within 2-3 minutes maximum. Even a carer takes(because they have a designated amount of time to do their tasks and we pay for the time)I think the minimum time is around 20 minutes and the maximum is 45 minutes. But it doesn't need to take up 45 minutes...We could do it quicker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home