My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Talk Whilst Loved One's Are There...

Say what you want them to know as when they leave us its too late.

I've been doing a lot of that at late...

Sometimes "Biting my tongue!"

I don't want to talk about what's coming to the dearest person in the world to me unless she has questions and I'll try and allay all her fears. I've tried to say that pain will be taken away and Mum will gently ebb away and will just go to sleep but it still hurts.

You have to stop your mind racing away and live for the day you are part of...

I've only ever seen or touched one person who has passed away...my grandma.

My Father passed away in hospital not long after we were on the way home, If we'd known it was to happen we would have stayed. We returned and just missed him. Mum and myself(it perhaps sounds terrible)found that we were better to remember him in life.

So we equally avoided the Chapel Of Rest...

I haven't decided with Mum. After all you are no longer there, its an empty shell, whatever made you who you are has gone somewhere else. I'm not sure that I know where that place is, I think that I do and most of the time I have an inner strength that having a belief has(I remember when I was seriously ill Mum's faith helped pull me through)but of course I question my faith, who doesn't, I would not be human. It gets tried. Mum has a faith that is strong and never seems to waiver.

I will be with Mum until the end...It will be heartbreaking but I'm going nowhere.

Should you get the chance listen to the song "The Living Years" by Mike and the Mechanics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home