My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Minimalistic Life...

I can see my life being very unmaterialistic.

An Avon book was popped through the letterbox a few minutes ago...I could see from the book cover it was full of Christmas goodies.

I caught the person and gave it straight back. I'll not be buying anything Christmassy. Besides, when what I fear happens, most days will be the same. If I buy anything who am I leaving it for?

I can quite understand for many, why Christmas which is very family orientated is a sad time. If have you have no one to share it with and perhaps you remember happier times when you were a child or you had family. But no my sadness does not mean that others should not experience the joy chritmas brings to those who see it as a holiday and not for the religious reasoning behind it and likewise those who do have a spiritual calling.

If I can keep interested I think my sanity of mind will be mainly kept alive from being on the Internet, reading a book, listening to the radio and music and if I can still manage to motivate myself to cook something nice to eat rather than sticking to soup, baked beans and cereal(all fine)and can afford to. I'm not sure what else I need.

I have a feeling that I may sleep more(I think many who live alone)or as often happens with single older people, they tend to stay up through the night and go to bed during the day and have a kind of reversal of how many live their lives.

I wonder if I'll try and have a pet for company. But its something to be emotionally attached to and again it will be painful when you lose them. Also, I believe my Housing Association isn't too keen on tenents owning animals so it may not be possible anyhow.

And once again you have to factor in giving your pet the deserved time and attention and the cost of vets bills and food etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home