My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 21, 2008

New Shoes...

Well, having talked about my new footware I'll post some images of what I managed to get for my money.



And though I should get around to tidying up my bedroom(and I will one day)Here's where it all happens. Computers, hard drives, phone, Digital radio receiver and recorder. I've some refuse sacks to go through but for now I've draped a blanket over them so they don't look too bad and you can just to say see on my bed some pillows for propping myself up in bed. I'll get sorted out in time...I hope to get a proper works station at a future date. It's not rubbish but paperwork to go through and decide what needs keeping or can be got rid of.

I may post images of my cereal bowls and mugs too...fantastic!


Now isn't this one of the most interesting posts you've ever read on a blog? Don't answer that ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Blimey Gildy...you've got quite a command centre there! What's that yellow tube thing below the drawers on the right?...are you a Pringles muncher? :-)

F&F on those slippers...shouldn't it be L and R? hehehe

22 March 2008 at 16:53  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

;-) Span...It's amazing when you add up the cost of the machines what they are probably worth and yet using a local computer guy I've saved a lot of money and yet have a system worth much more if purchased on the high street.

You know...it doesn't take much to rack up quite a price tag on only a few items...

2 computers, 2 hard drives, a DAB Radio, a recorder(I think we're talking approx £1,500 altogether)but of course in the ten years of using the equipment and adding to or repairs we have to add another £200-£500 running costs.

Remarkably, I still tend to use the old pc for the rough work of recording and converting files to mp3 and the new one for working on the net.

And even with a switching unit so I can change from one pc to another matching different cables to different sockets for various reasons is still confusing and complicated.

Even my pc guy sometimes gets lost when I try to explain what I need to do.

I really need to tidy this room up, it has been over the weeks and months so we're getting there.

Typically Mum often tells me what a mess I live in :-)

Pringles...no it's an Smash potato tub filled with lots of pens...on the other hand I don't mind having a munch on a Pringle now and then...

22 March 2008 at 18:04  
Blogger Curmy said...

Gildy, that's a typical bloke thing covering refuse sacks of rubbish with a blanket !

22 March 2008 at 18:04  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

So it's an old trick eh? ;-)

If everything was in the loft it would be easier, excepot there would be the fun of climbing up a ladder and trying to squeeze into an opening...

For now, I guess this is easier...

22 March 2008 at 23:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home