My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rough Day...

The weather deteriorating and said to be a poor weekend of snow and who knows what for Easter(this, starting today which is officially the start of Spring)but we'll have to wait to see if this is an accurate forecast.

I had to go out though I did not wish to(I had some Easter cards to mail)but missed the collection and with no mail collection much over the weekend due to Good Friday and Easter Monday...I've given up.

My hernia decided to give me a lot of problems today and if it continues as today, I'm having myself fixed(even if I have to do so privately and use my small savings)but again I'm hoping it will settle down. Since coming home, it seems to have but you trying to put things where it should be sometimes makes it more sore than it needs to be. Equally, has anyone tried to discreetly rearrange themselves and try to get comfortable without drawing attention to what is a very personal thing and may look strange if someone is watching?

On the other hand, I managed to find some trainers(ok they're not designer branded)and are Tesco's own but they are pretty smart to me and though laced through going to a larger size, I can get them on my feet and are comfortable, I also purchased a pair of mule slippers and some trainer socks which if I find grip I will make a small cut in the band to keep them slack.

I'm happy with them anyhow.

Also, because of the price...£10 for the trainers, £4 for the slippers and £1 for the socks but they also had 20% discount so all I paid was approx £12. So how could I be robbed?

So I bagged myself a bargain.

The plan is assuming nothing goes wrong for the next few days is to stay indoors and do as little as possible and rest. My taxis are already booked for my tests and hospital appointment for next week. I hope this means that there will be little if anything bad to report on here and therefore if I am missing it's not due to something unforeseen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home