My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, March 31, 2008

How Did That Happen?

I rarely phone anyone. I don't know that many people and therefore the mobile phone I own is very basic. No singing, all dancing with flashing lights etc...It's purely for booking a taxi home from the Supermarket and emergencies. Pay as you go. Any money on it lasts ages but I do top up from time to time. I thought it had been quite some time since I had added anything to my account on Saturday so I thought...I'll add £10. I tend to restrict myself around that amount, no higher than £20.

It allows for me wanting to phone from bed or if find myself in hospital or wherever. I use the fixed line to get on the net(otherwise I leave that line for Mum to talk to friends and family)and I don't add to her line rental and call costs.

So I've just checked the balance for my mobile...

Guess how much I am in credit?

£37

Good grief!

That will last so long I'll probably still be in credit next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

What you could do Gildy is still put teh 10 pound aside...next time you think you should get credit put a tenner in a jar...do that 2 or 3 times and when you actually need a surprise or a present for someone you got the readies at hand.

1 April 2008 at 09:20  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

That's a very good idea.:-)

The amount of loose change I aquire is amazing...

I'm fortunate in that for now I avoid land line rental costs so that's a bit like getting credit I suppose.

1 April 2008 at 12:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home