My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

4am And I Am Up Already...

but that's OK I have had eight hours sleep. I had a chicken salad when I came home. The lamb stew is my main meal today now. I only have to heat it up in the microwave and see it is hot enough. That will take minutes. I may cook another such meal for Wednesday as I am still thinking of a visit to the illuminations at Sunderland for tomorrow. Or soup. I can take a flask or a type of hot food container with me.

I have All Bran Muesli and fruit ready for breakfast. The music club in the evening. I may go for a bus ride mid morning. Good job I don't easily get bored on long bus journeys. I might if I was doing the same journey every day Download sad 1 There will be many times soon where the weather and dark days/nights keep me close to home. I do hope that we have a mild winter ahead.

I think I could be coming down with a head cold.Download sick 7 You wonder where you catch these things especially when you spend a lot of time alone but even a trip to a supermarket(and yes a bus ride)its not difficult. You always think of coughs and sneezes spreading germs/viruses but its been said many times that you can pick them up on your hands by touching door handles, work tops, shopping cart handles. It can get out of hand(no pun intended)You'd never stop washing your hands but normal every day washing is generally enough. Hopefully, I'll shake it off quickly.

Update:Holding my own...keeping the cold at bay Download laughing 10 The weather was good today(quite mild)I found a big ASDA supermarket near Stockton on Tees(much like the one that impressed me in Seaham(not as far to travel)and the buses are not that bad to get there and back though the last bus from the location is around 6pm(not that I think I will ever be there at that time)and if all the connections go to plan I can be there within an hour(that's three buses)so I will go there again.

Good on prices, quality and variety. It can take me 40+minutes to travel to an ASDA slightly nearer with much less choice. I have two meals now that have been cooked in the slow cooker which will feed me for the coming days and plenty of salads too.

A reasonably early night for me, going to take to my bed...its started to rain but if it improves I am still on for the trip to see the illuminations near Sunderland. I'll take some painkillers with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home