My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Rain? Head Cold?

Its poured down overnight. It was just a bit drizzly when I came out of the music club but that has changed. I wonder if it will improve as the day progresses. The head cold hasn't bothered me all of Tuesday but bedtime and being indoors I have been a bit snuffly. Still doing OK and that may be it working out of my system.

I still have eleven days for the illuminations but if it stays fine and isn't really horrible I may still head out in that direction today. I'll be prepared. I do believe for all the rain, it seems quite mild and it was not that cold overnight even indoors. However I think that I may think about adding an extra blanket to my bed now.

There's an 80th Birthday party at the end of the month so that kind've cancels out some of the chances to see them(held on Halloween Weekend)and we all know about Sundays and the poor bus service. If I take out other commitments, we're really talking of seven days to see them.

Update:Still on for the trip. I'll wrap up well and eat before I go to avoid taking a lot with me. It will be a long day. Could mean having to leave around 3pm and not being home before 11pm. Being dark on the way home I can always have a snooze on the bus. There won't be much worth seeing out of the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home