My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, October 23, 2015

That Friday Feeling...

Just been outdoors to get the wheelie bin ready...its B***** cold out there! But though not exactly warm indoors I've known it to be colder and the contrast means I still do not need to put the heating on...just yet!

Two days late and I am on for the trip to see the illuminations near Sunderland. Rucksack is packed with a salad, camera and with various warm clothes in case its chilly this evening being that I am on the coast. I'll wear a warmer coat and if that works I can forget about the extra stuff I have taken.

My meds have been taken(but I shall take some painkillers before I leave and have some with me(just in case)

We're talking of roughly a two hour trip in both directions. In a car that could probably be reduced to an hour or slightly under. Once on the bus I can rest, have a snooze and I find that the time passes quite quickly but if I want to go I have no choice, that's how long the journey is

Even if I'm back late I may have a lamb stew when I am home...I say stew, you could treat it as a home made chunky soup.

My friend's Father is still in hospital and if I haven't said he was moved to a larger hospital further away from home. Tomorrow so he can be visited by his wife and family I am spending the day with my friend. Lately he's been OK for a couple of hours alone but this will be longer. I am having my dinner whilst there too. I am assuming its fish and chips with it being delivered.

Next weekend its my Friend's Mum's 80th Birthday and a party is to be held at a local venue has been arranged(assuming that it can still go ahead)

Did I say(I probably have)I am thinking of getting a compost bin for my garden and fresh food waste then I no longer need worry about having to get it taken away. That will be my next "big" purchase. I want a saw too. I have decided to get rid of two shrubs in the garden and when chopped down I'll treat them with some kind of killer to finish them off.

I will have a rest until this afternoon now and then make my way. I dare not stay longer than 21.30 as I may not get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home