My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, September 28, 2015

I Had A Bingo Win...

so that means I am £11 better off or £25 if you decide the win meant that the night was free and cost me nothing. Its also as though I got my money back for buying my shrubs or groceries on Friday when on my trip to Woodhorn Colliery.

Myself and many others are up watching for the blood red Harvest Moon we've been promised around 3am but the moon is too small and bright at present for the eye and also my compact digital camera.

Possibly come 3am the darkening of the moon may mean I will succeed in still obtaining an image but I'm not holding my breath. Annoyingly the sky is clear with no cloud and I am able to watch with or without the window open and can see it without having to go outdoors.

Update:With the naked eye I did see the eclipse and yes the moon turned red. I could watch the moon come back into view but I'll pass. I understand there is another in twenty five years, If I am here, I'll take another look at that one when I shall be seventy five...good grief!

Update 2:Another couple of bingo wins today(A line/a house)but I missed a another house as the caller was going a little fast. But as I used a taxi there and shared one back home I was out of pocket by £4.60. If I'd claimed my missed house I would've only been down by 60p. If I'd not used a taxi I would've broken even.

Weather wise its been quite a pleasant afternoon but its already starting to become dark and probably a bit on the chilly side.

I've had a ham salad and coffee since coming home.

I have that comedy play planned for tomorrow night and may take off early and make a day of it by going somewhere during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home