My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Managed To Fill Most Of Today...Somehow...

About to have something to eat and get ready to go for a small shop before going to the little Bingo Club.

Tomorrow I may not be around too much as its the start of the music weekend.Tomorrow night The Coal Porters, John Weighell, Flossie Malavialle and The John Wrightson Band.

Saturday afternoon/evening its Nancy Kerr and James Fagan, Pete Abbott, Broadband, Marske Fishermen's Choir, The Haley Sisters, Young 'Uns, Whiskey Dogs, Babs Thow and Bobby Surgeoner.

Some acts are regular on the North East circuit, others come a little further away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home