My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Something Comes Back...

to jolt you. When I was most involved with my church a certain vicar wanted my Father to be more involved(he took the position of treasurer)at the time I was in choir. I never saw or had reason to believe anything dubious was happening. When my Father passed away, the same vicar gave a beautiful service and I remember him comforting my Mum.

By chance I have come across a newspaper article. I haven't seen or heard anything of him for 30 years. He is by now elderly but is in court on historic child sex allegations.

Who knows how things will turn out. Whether there is any validation in them but Mum and Dad would no doubt be disappointed/shocked/surprised at what's happened had they still been alive.

I talk in general terms so as to not affect the case in any legal sense. And though charged, trials have to take place and he pleads "Not Guilty" What do I know.

But even within the three years since Mum has passed away the things that I have heard and seen in the media and life in general, regarding events and people, in many ways I'm glad neither lived to see or hear some what I have.

I suspect the same will be true when I leave this world. There is still a massive amount we are all ignorant of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home