My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Sunday Draws To A Close...

Its been OK. I had some of my food for supper a few minutes ago as I thought that I may. I won at the club tonight...I won "Sticky Thirteen" but had to share, so instead of being £15 in pocket I did at least break even and so the night was free. But its a win! A total win would've meant this next week was virtually free or all the food I purchased last week cost me nothing.

The weather has improved so maybe the Bank Holiday Monday is going to be OK for anyone who have plans after all.

I'm going to listen to the radio a bit as I usual do on a Sunday night. I may doze a little...I've heard if you don't do something...anything, within ten minutes that you will drift off and I do seem to do that often.

I did have a small accident in the early hours with my bedside lamp and managed to touch the hot light bulb with my fingertips...ouch! Remarkably it hurt less than it may've and in the end only affected one finger so lucky I guess.

Lazy...perhaps but I shall rest during the morning unless I decide to have a quick bus ride for a couple of microwave bowls where I know there are some.Then as its a Sunday service I will head out around lunchtime, catch the 12.40 bus which gets me close to the little bingo club, I'll be there by 12.50 and sitting ready to play bingo and first get my fish and chips meal which is due to arrive between 13.00-13.15. Probably won't need anything else for the day. I may have a light Breakfast if I wake early(possibly porridge and fruit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home