My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Should I Stay In Or Go Out Tomorrow...

Its not a good idea to commit either way until the day arrives. The weather, sleepiness can all get in the way. And I'm restricted where I can go anyhow.

I'll probably listen to the radio, finish little tasks and make up my buffet for the evening. Quick and simple...ham rolls, cherry tomatoes, some cheese possibly crisps and little Cadbury chocolate rolls* But not everything will be eaten and some items may not be taken and I get what's left to use during the following days.

I think between four of us tomorrow it will come in at around £1 per person and percentage wise I'll still have 75% of the whole amount for me.

The weather was poor today, cold to be honest and we had rain but not much and its needed. I've been living on Yeast spread and bread the last day or two. I'll make an effort again on Sunday. I'm going to climb into bed soon. Should I doze off that's fine. Seems too early but what are you going to do. I was at the supermarket around 9pm and both it and the streets around here were dead. Many houses already in darkness.

*New product with Banana cream filling.

Update:Right decision made...I slept the morning away. Its rained much more than yesterday, I feel good and that walk to the supermarket last night means I can stay indoors today. I have ample food stored but more importantly have the basics...milk, bread, butter, eggs. fruit and cereal. So I can survive easily. Food budget is low and any spent goes on fresh items. As space is created in my current fridge freezer or I perhaps buy that extra freezer in coming weeks that could reduce further as frozen vegetables make more sense than fresh because its as good, lasts longer and is often prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home