My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, May 04, 2015

Monday...Its All Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas...

The lunch went well. I'll be OK if I have nothing else to be honest. After paying a taxi home and bingo cards because I had a little win I was £6 in pocket so over the last two days I am £6 up. Had I not shared the "Sticky Thirteen" last night I would've been £21 up. But once again I am not down overall for now.

All I have purchased today is a 6 pint carton of milk. That will last me 7-10 days. Its mostly used to make milky coffee. Since Mum passed away and its not been a conscious decision but I have switched from tea to coffee.

Coffee used to be a drink we had after our evening meal and usually the milk was boiled up on the stove, now usually I just add it to water boiled in the kettle and often have sweeteners rather than sugar.

Now I plan to listen to the radio most of the night and stay relaxed and upbeat. There is a concert on the radio with a Gershwin feel but until it airs I am unsure if I am going to like it because they've changed how the music is to be performed/played.

Update:I didn't like the concert and gave up after thirty minutes, perhaps you had to be there,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home