My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, March 06, 2015

Don't Know Whether To Stay In Today...

There isn't really a reason to go out. I have food and drink. If I do I only have my new chewable vitamin tablet to collect at the pharmacy. What's another few days delay going to make? After not having it for 18 years?*8-| rolling eyes

I do have a few shows/concerts to see in March but I've kept the amount I am seeing to a minimum and therefore watched the prices too. There is a lunchtime jam session in Durham in two weeks, in eight days a concert featuring top brass bands that are taking part in the North of England Brass Band Championships.

I could've purchased a ticket lasting the whole day and watched the contest taking place but I thought that would be too much. Three days later I see Count Arthur Strong on stage, a comedy creation performed by actor Steve Delaney and finally the month ends with a concert featuring the music of Billie Holliday in Lady Sings The Blues. That will break the month up.

I may make my next shopping trip when I need more food items off the town because where I get off the bus I have two discount supermarkets practically next to each other, across the road two big freezer shops and also a big Supermarket that has good offers regularly and four of these are not on my own town. It can pay to travel this supermarket that is not a discount one can often have good bargains(useful)if you have a freezer I've spotted some lovely ready meals meant for two normally £4 and reduced for a limited time to £2 so if you can store them and half the amount for one person that's coming down to £1 per portion. And because of the original price and range that they belong they are good quality meals.

And the journey only takes perhaps twenty minutes but it only runs once an hour and after approx 6pm its quite a job to come back here. You have to add more time and change buses by travelling on another route to yet another town. But its a look out and change of scenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home