My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Lots Of Sleep...

and cosiness today. Seeing I watched a movie recently of super heroes, I may drop down to the lounge and watch the movie that I believe first featured him. Its on at 8pm Iron Man. Its already 5-6 years old. But new to me. And I shall eat my beef stew.

That's as exciting as it gets on this Wednesday. But I'm quite chipper.

Update:Not quite, it did get a little more exciting...I had apple crumble and custard and took a break from the movie and went back for the last 45 minutes on the delayed channel. One day I may invest in one of those boxes that allow you to delay/record programmes and films. The equivalent of the old video recorder, remember how clever we all that was not that long ago?

4 Comments:

Blogger ItsOnlyMe said...

Hi. You may remember me as AOT from the OS forum. Am just trying to get in touch - with your permission of course.

5 March 2015 at 17:02  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I'll try this again...I'm using an old desktop PC and still waiting to decide about the replacement laptop. I've lost some e-mail addys of friends so good to hear from you. You're welcome to send your e-mail address(its safe and won't be published)I hope that you are well.

5 March 2015 at 23:54  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

There you go. Message sorted. Have your addy now. Safe and sound. So will be in touch soon. Good to hear that you are in a better place. X

6 March 2015 at 14:25  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I'll try and follow up my promise of contacting soon...busy week with hospital matters and house clearing.

15 March 2015 at 16:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home