My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Plans Change...

minuscule changes I'll grant you. Its cold and blustery "out there" I planned to be out between 8am-9am posting New Year cards and picking up my very inexpensive TV/Radio listings magazine. Then homeward bound...now I may go out between 3pm and 4pm.

I had a late breakfast of jam on granary bread toast and a coffee(plus my meds)Its likely I'll have a simple snack later using up what I have in the fridge. No plans for purchasing any food.

I have become a fan of Father Brown the series running the afternoon daily over the next three weeks. So I may watch it live today. I have watched the first few online.

Its going to be a quiet day and only something unexpected will change things.

Update:As my leftover food is still OK I am using up a fair bit of stuff. Comes down to cold temperatures in the fridge/freezer, the pantry and kitchen in general prolonging the life of food. Probably added preservatives that a lot of food contains these days, food lasting longer than the dates manufacturers put on their food for legal and safety reasons and also using the good old tested skills many had to use for centuries...the smell, taste, look and feel of food.

Quite excited as I am going to have something I haven't had in years...sliced banana with custard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home